[Sales Presentation 2012] Prominent Family

SALES PRESENTATION
*remember that casts are subject to change or even may not be officially filmed at all next year*
Damian has five wives: Mary Hon (1st), Idy Chan (2nd), Elena Kong (3rd), Tavia Yeung (4th) and JJ Jia (5th). Mary Hon has confirmed this and it is said that the main focused character is Tavia in this series...

credits jerebtvb@asiafantics
Thoughts: Wow...Tavia is very promoted...I thought the main focus would be Damien's and Idy Chan's relationship. Omg...I though JJ Jia was playing Damien's daughter!!! Haha I'm wrong there :P Whoo!!! Happy Elena Kong is here :D

Um...from asianfanantics, just saw...that Ron is going to play as Tavia's younger brother?? (source wiki &baidu) Please tell me it's not true...that it's just a rumor. I don't want this to happen!!! T_________T It's already heart-breaking to know that they won't pair up...but now this?! OTL

2 comments:

Rachel said...

oh what?! brother and sister?!? that just broke my heart too. :( saaadd....i can't really see them as siblings...it's too strange, they'll forever be taro to me hahah

LynneD. said...

Aiy...I'm hoping that it won't be true. Haha I can't see it either....especially b/c it's mentioned Ron is the younger bro...doesn't work out for me :P

Post a Comment