2012 Sales Presentation Screencaps

Screencaps includes the clearer version and tungstar version.

Credits kuangaitvb@weibo, sina, weibo

The King Maker - Really loving the look of this! I hope the story won't be draggy though, since there kind of series tend to drag a little here and there. On a side note, love Krystal Tin! :D

Lucky Father - From the filming pics and now this, the series looks like it's going to be a funny family story :) I love the cast alot!!! Can't wait to see the series!

The Dazzling Dance of Chang'an - I really love the idea of this series so far! Really hope to see the ladies dances in here ;) Haha wouldn't it be nice if Nancy Wu was in here?

War and Beauty 2 - The casts just makes you want to watch this series right away!! I'm really hoping for Ada Choi and Sheren Tang to be in the official filming! They are two wonderful actresses!! Quite interesting the extra step tvb is taking too....it would be neat if the official storyline sticks to this :)

Triumph in the Skies 2 - Eh? I love the casts....shouldn't they have stronger actresses leading such a big production? As for the couples, I only see Raymond Lam and Myolie as the cutest :) I'm really looking forward to this couple since I've never seen them together before. Bosco Wong and Kate Tsui definitely got the sparks in LOO and will have them in here too....but I still think Chiliam and Fala looks a bit awkward x) Haha...

Sad that Nancy Wu isn't pairing with Ron Ng though :/ He's pairing with Rebecca Zhu instead. From the screencaps...I have a feeling Nancy will pair with MC JIn though??? If that is going to be true in the official series...I would be SO HAPPY!!!!! Haha..

Haha all the above are just guesses. Not everything is confirm...even the casts :P

The Miscellaneous Morsels from Youyang - I really like the idea of it story cause I'm a huge fan of mystical stuff. Only two things I'm not happy with though: the costumes and the female casts. Aimee is so far doing well in her roles...but I don't think is yet capable taking on lead roles. I actually would like to see Nancy Wu taking part in this series :) Also...Lily Ho. Um after Sentinel, I still think she needs alot of improvement.

Somehow I don't think this series will actually be filmed though...

The Prominent Family - Definitely a the most anticipated series for next year!! I wonder where Idy Chan is though?? I think she's confirm to film isn't she? Let's hope there won't be changes to the cast cause I'm loving it way too much right now! :0

Special Duties Unit - This film will be full of actions! Looking out for Kenneth Ma's role in here!!! :D Love his tattoos :P


4 in Love - Haha this series just reminds me somewhat of Korean dramas x) But whatever, I'm definitely looking out for this one!! Refreshing to see!

Fight Crime - OMG!!! I hope they confirm to film this series!!! I want to watch it so badly!! Lately tvb's cop series have been the best!! With such a great male cast though...Joyce Tang is great but Kate Tsui is alright. Wouldn't it be neat to add Elena Kong in here as a triad queen? haha :)

On Call 36 - I personally don't really like to watch medical series....and is not so interested in this series either because I'm not a big fan of Tavia/Kenneth pairing. But eh? From the screencaps it got a bit more interesting with Tavia's character having an illness. I wonder what it is?

Detective Columbus - Totally a bias fan right here but I WANT them to film this series!!!! This looks like a really interesting role for Tavia!!! ;)

2 comments:

AC said...

I hope they film Fight Crime and keep this cast. I want to see Joyce as a cop again!

I'm also looking forward to Detective Columbus too! I love Wayne and Tavia. They've been giving her some boring roles lately and this does seem more interesting for her. :)

Also, I'm only excited for the Raymond/Myolie pairing in Triumph 2. I loved them together since Survivor's Law.

LynneD. said...

Yah!! Fight Crime's cast looks wayy to awesome to be changed :D

It would be really nice to see Tavia in a comedic role for a change. Tvb have been too focus on "tragic" characters for her....using too much of her tears.

Ray and Myolie would be a great couple!! I can imagine the chemsitry in them now :D

Post a Comment