New LAYOUT!!!!!!!!

YAY!! Hehe..I hope you guys all like the new layout ;) The nice thing about this layout is it's simplicity...the cons are; no banner, can no longer upload video using google..due to the strange extra screencap (have to resort to youtube now...which I'm mostly afraid it's going to ban my account soon due to tvb videos), and no polls (have to find the solution through another site..). On the other hand we are able to have different icons :D I chose all pics related to Christmas, after the holiday is over....I'm changing all the graphics again ;) haha...

Also, navigation tools for the site is found on the "Userinfo" section. and also don't forget the chatbox in the "tagboard" section! x) To go back to MAIN PAGE, just click on the big picture (Selena Li) :)

The AFFILIATEs list were also edited. Due to so many affiliates, I went through the whole list to see which sites were inactive and erased the ones that have not been updated for over a year. If I accidentally erased anybody though, please comment to let me know :)

Lots of updates too...so check them all out!!!! Also, we shall resume with the Guessing Game soon, which I just realize...there is no more banner :/ Hmm...maybe the choice of the graphics used on the site (small banner on the side and the icons) ft one artiste/couple/series or something? What do you guys think?

I've also mentioned a video....which I've decided to post on Christmas Eve...so remember to check it out!! Unlike the previous times though, I did not have as much time to work on this...so I decided to ft it on one couple only (unlike last year's where I ft around 3). Also some chibi drawings...though not re-lated to Christmas, but is re-lated to a current airing series that everybody is talking about now :P I'm still waiting for the eng sub...but it should start releasing by the end of this week...hopefully anyways cause that would be a nice christmas gift. x)

*note* checked and see that layout does not work too well on Internet Explorer :/ I apologize to those who are using that server.

ALSO I'd like to announce the close down of Only Nancy Wu. More info on the reason can be read at http://onlynancywu.blogspot.com/. I'm sorry to those who've been following, but it was the best choice for me. I'll try to update her news on here though, whenever I can :) thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment