GUESSING GAME ROUND 5 - 10


BASIC OUTLINE
-only ONE guess
-first 3 people to guess the RIGHT answer gets a point
-please answer in comment section
~HAVE FUN~

POINTS
Foreverlovetvb - III
Kitty - III
Leanne - II
Michael - IIII
Miwo - II
Rachel - IIIII
Sammi - I
San San - IIII
Scalae3 - II
Starlight - I
Summer - II
Veronica - II

PREVIOUS ANSWER:
Lapras - Absolutely my favourite! It will always be on my team whenever I play POkemon games!
Snorlax - lols I think it's really adorable...sleeping all day x)
Vulpix - Who doesn't want a cute fox? :D
Psyduck - Probably the funniest Pokemon I've seen! I remember searching up videos of Psyduck because it always managed to make me laugh!!! Haha it's expressions are absolutely priceless! ;) LOVE!
Charmander - My favourite out of the 3 starter POkemon! Hehe...
Dragonite - Cutie!

So points were given to: Scalae3 (Psyduck)& Rachel (Lapras)

GUESS WHO THEY ARE?

4 comments:

scalae3 said...

Gigi Lai and Sheren Tang

oh wow! i actually got it right for the pokemon?! haha i just love psyduck!!

Michael said...

Gigi Lai and Sheren Tang

Miwo said...

Gigi Lai & Sheren Tang.

LynneD. said...

all correct guys :D

Post a Comment