War and Beauty 2 Costume Fitting

credits tungstar


Thoughts: Totally late posting this ^^;; Anyways, Ada Choi and Alice Chan really stands out from the rest eh? When I was small, I thought they looked alot alike (same with Tavia Yeung and Kristy Yang). Anyways, both are gorgeous in ancient series! Love, love, love!!!! For some reason though, Sheren looks abit tired doesn't she? Hopefully the costumes won't stay like this because I'm not so fond of any of theirs (beside Alice Chan's). btw tvb is beginning to promote Tracy Ip more aren't they?? I personally don't like her much....she looks kinda weird in ancient costumes...

Though the cast may not be as grand as it's prequel (especially the male leads), I am still looking forward to this for the leading ladies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment