Guessing Game Round 6 - BONUS 1


BASIC OUTLINE
-only ONE guess
-please answer in comment section
~HAVE FUN~

POINTS
Foreverlovetvb - I
Leanne - I
Michael - IIII
Miwo - III
Rachel - II
Scalae3 - IIIIIII
Summer - II
Veronica - IIIII

PREVIOUS ANSWER: The Last Breakthrough

I was going to post up the next game...but since the images are not working, I cannot. So instead, here is the bonus round!! No limit to how many people can guess! So, I shall give you three random questions that you can potentially earn a bonus points from.

You guessed one right, the other two wrong...you get the point. You get two right out of three, you still get one point :P You get three out of three right, I will give you an applause and give you two points!

Question 1: What is my favourite Jackie Chan movie?
Question 2: What is my favourite Disney movie?
Question 3: What is my favourite film by Hayao Miyazaki?

Tip? The first two are self explanatory...the third one might now be known by many, so my tip is...use google. Haha on his wiki page, scroll down to the "Films in the Studio Ghibli canon" section. My favourite is under that section ;) Good luck guys! This may be our last round...

2 comments:

kitty said...

1. rush hour
2. mulan

Miwo said...

1) Rush Hour
2) Toy Story
3) My Neighbor Totoro

Post a Comment