My Date with a Vampire Intro...

The introduction to My Date with a Vampire 2...I feel like doing a bunch of recap of this whole series....o.O No matter what...watching it is still the best though.  Haha words alone cannot catch the sentimental value of this scene :)

Since decades back, a rule in the Ma family had stated that none of their descendants can cry for a man.  If they did, they will lose all their power that enabled them to catch vampires...so most of them fear to fall in love.  That makes them strong though...and this is why I like Ma Siu Ling :)  I feel sorry for her but yet at the same time admire her strength.

Joey Meng as Ma Siu Ling
Eric Wan as Fong Tin Yau
Kristy Yang as Wong Jan Jan

Eric: Don't let go...do you hear me?
Kristy: Tin-yau, I am heavier! Let me go! I am heavier!
Joey: If you're saying I am heavier, just let me go! Don't say so much! Let go!
Eric: You two..don't be so nosy...How about this, you two decide if you should let go or not. You guys decide.
Kristy: Alright, I am heavier. Let go of my hand first.
Joey: If you don't let go, we'll all die together. Let go!
Eric: No...Even if I die, I will not let go.

[super awesome and sweet music plays]

Joey's POV:
Under such a beautiful moonlight and holding a handsome young man's hand while shopping happily. Joking or not, just enjoy all the advantages of being a girl. *sigh* Nothing matters, but just fall down a 100 metres building onto the ground.

To have a man holding onto our hand and not letting go even until death...being that woman is a very happy thing right? But to figure out that he is also holding another girl's hand at the same time, and that she's a childhood friend...

Hmm...honestly I really wanted Tin Yau to let my hand go, because it's useless no matter how hard he held onto it...

[plops onto a giant air matress]

My name is Ma Siu Ling, the 40th heiress to the Ma family. My ancestors said, dating? No way. Shedding a tear for a man? No way. Our only duty is to destroy all vampires.

0 comments:

Post a Comment