Heading towards 2013...

The banner of Kate Tsui have been up for awhile already, so I thought it was time for a change.  While trying to create a new banner, no inspirations came.  After re-doing one banner after another featuring various artistes and such, I eventually gave up.  In the end, I came across these beautiful pictures of Charmaine Sheh from When Heaven Burns...which perfectly reflects what I feel and need right now.

"Where am I heading?"  It is quite obvious to me that I have recently been blogging more for the sake of blogging instead of the love for blogging.  I bet this was what so many previous bloggers felt before?  I don't think it's really tvb's degrading quality that have affected me, but simply it is I who have changed.  Guess this is just a part of growing up.

On the other hand though, I am not ready to let go of tvb or my dear blog yet.  That is why I'll just take a step back and rethink what I 'want' to post...not what I need to.  Hopefully 2013 will bring forward a refreshing start!

In the end, "to blog or not to blog, that is the question."  This is added in randomly.

LOLS when I saw the comic, I knew that I had to photoshop Chung King Fai's head onto there :P  hehe the fans who've watched Divas in Distress would know what I am talking about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment