Hit the Playlist - Vietnamese Songs

Any Vietnamese fans out there? I'd like to share 2 Vietnamese songs that has been playing on my playlist:

Minh Yeu Dau Di by Bich Phuong

A rough English translation of the song is "Let's Love Each Other". This is such a sweet song!! Haha I love how the guy in here is portrayed as Doraemon, so cute!

Cover by LEG

I really like this guy's voice and I also like how he remixes all his covers by adding a nice touch of pop music.

Anh Khong Doi Qua by Karik & Only C

Translation of title, "I don't want the gifts back". The MV starts off with a breakup and how the guy asked the girl to give back the gifts he gave her. As for the song, it's basically about a poor guy who says that he loves her and won't ask her to give back the gifts he'll give her.

Anyways, the song is very catchy and humorous. I especially like the rap part. Haha Vietnamese rap comes in a variety of style I believe, but the one in the MV is the kind I like because it's funny.

MV Remake by BB&BG

While the music in the MV above is the official music, the MV is a remake by BB&BG. While the idea is the same as the original MV, I like theirs better because of the humorous touches near the end. It is pretty funny haha

BB&BG also did an MV remake of "Minh Yeu Dau Di". It is also funny but it is not as good cause the humour did feel forced. I don't really find guys dressing up as girls that funny, sometime it works, other times not. The best thing about it though is the sandalls that the guy wore. Haha my dad bought the same kind in Vietnam, but of course, it was just a normal one without the fancy laces that they added xD I found it so funny how they 'upgraded' those sandalls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment